- 26-Apr-2012 to 25-May-2012 (EST)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Klipsch Group, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of high-performance speakers and other entertainment products for homes, professional cinema, and commercial venues, is seeking an entry level Acoustic Engineer for our corporate headquarters located on the northwest side of Indianapolis, Indiana.
The purpose of this position is the design, testing and assembly of loudspeakers. Develop and produce schematic entries and layout. Documentation and certification of design. Evaluate and select components for product line. Evaluate process, communicate with internal and external contacts for technical and engineering product solutions. Assist with all brands.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Model and design assigned product line and accessories, including schematic, layout, component evaluation and selection.
- Measure acoustic behavior of product, test and evaluate assigned products and accessories.
- Manage project through cross-functional communication for product design and evaluation.
- Critical listening and evaluation of assigned product lines.
Klipsch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: