- 14-Mar-2012 to 13-May-2012 (EST)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Klipsch Group, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of high-performance loudspeakers and other entertainment products for homes, professional cinema, and commercial venues, is seeking a Product Manager for our Jamo brand at our corporate headquarters located on the northwest side of Indianapolis, Indiana. This position is needed to support product lifecycle planning and development of the Jamo brand.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Product Planning - Assist in idea generation, strategy and creation of multiple products and product lines using Life Cycle considerations and through the gathering of market information including competitive positioning and trends. Direct and coordinate with engineering on design issues for multiple products. Provide product input and recommendations including feature, pricing, schedule and companion product ideas to help differentiate products and maintain competitive edge. Establish product definition, research, budgets, cost estimates and preliminary time estimates.
- Internal Processes - Participate in internal processes including product development documentation and presentations and cross-functional core team participation. Assist with packaging and messaging activities and provide marketing and advertising support. Assist in trade show planning and execution.
- Communications - Participate in global communication, coordination and management with Engineering, Outbound Marketing, Sales and Project Management.
- Product Matrix - Maintain a competitive Product Matrix/Library.
- Administrative - Responsible for most product related paperwork.
- Requires experience with an understanding of audio and multimedia including passive & powered loudspeaker design, wireless technology, iOS and android based mobile devices.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred
Klipsch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer