- 23-Apr-2012 to 15-May-2012 (EST)
- Customer Service
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Klipsch Group, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of high-performance speakers and other entertainment products for homes, professional cinema, and commercial venues, is seeking a Sales Support Rep for our corporate headquarters located on the northwest side of Indianapolis, Indiana.
The purpose of this position is to enter orders, assist consumers, dealers, and sales reps with order details, respond to inquiries and orders via phone, email and fax, process return authorizations and provide customers with return status as needed.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Orders - Process orders for internal and external customers via phone, email and fax. Process credit cards when necessary.
- Customer Service - Help customers with order details, pricing, stock status and product questions.
- Issue Resolution - Research issues that require resolution.
- Correspondence - Answer all emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Return Authorizations - Processes Return Authorizations for dealers and consumers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience preferably in a call center or retail store.
- Experience in consumer electronics a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Klipsch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: